Foreign citizens have access to different levels of higher education in Russia. They, like Russians, can enrol for a Bachelor's degree – 4 or 5 years, a Specialist's degree – 5 years, a Master's degree – 2 years and a Postgraduate degree – 3 years of study.
The admission of foreign citizens to the University in 2023 is regulated by Admission Rules for Bachelor's, Specialist's and Master's degree programmes for the academic year 2024/2025.
Foreign citizens may enrol for budgetary places in the following case:
- Within the quota for education of foreign citizens and stateless persons in the Russian Federation, established by the Government of the Russian Federation (by the direction of the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia). Official website for the selection of foreign citizens under the quota.
There are several ways to apply for admission to Bachelor's, Master's and Postgraduate programmes:
- In person at the Admissions Office at the address: OSPU main building, 14, Naberezhnaya Tukhachevskogo
- Online through the applicant's personal account on the Omsk State Pedagogical University website.
Upon admission to the first year of the Bachelor's programme, foreign citizens shall submit the following documents to the Admissions Office within the established deadlines:
- the original certificate of secondary (complete) general education (or the original document of a foreign state on education, recognised as equivalent in the Russian Federation to the certificate of secondary (complete) general education) and its annexes indicating the subjects studied;
- notarised translation into Russian of the above document of a foreign state on education and all annexes to it;
- passport (identity document);
- notarised translation into Russian of the identity document;
- certificate of recognition of foreign education and (or) foreign qualification;
- 6 identical photos of 3×4 cm.
In case of a positive decision to enrol a foreign citizen, the university sends the documents to the Department of Internal Affairs of the Ministry of Internal Affairs for approval and issuance of an invitation for a visa citizen.
The university issues an electronic invitation. The whole procedure takes from 30 to 60 working days.